Thursday, May 13, 2010

I got approval!!!

Well, I got an email from the Plastic Surgeon in Houston today. He approved having my 2 surgeries together! I'm so happy! Now I'm going to pepper him with questions about the surgery & how I'll look afterwards! I sent an email to the gynecology oncologist's office asking for July 6th as the surgery date. I'm just so ready to be FINISHED!!!

The answers to the 1st edition of Name that Baby:
A. Rachel
B. Simon
C. Rachel
D. Simon
E. Rachel

I can't believe so many people got it right. I think they look a whole lot alike!! I thought mothers were supposed to be able to tell the difference when others can't. Oh well, I guess I'm not that kind of mom.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. YOu have come along way! I hope everything goes well.. I read your blog daily I don't always post but I feel what you have gone through. I am 6 weeks post-op with expanders in and I am still getting fills. Keep us updated regarding your surgery... sending prayers your way...

    ReplyDelete

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!