Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I give up. I really want to pass along this award from Monique at Mountain of Grace, but my iPad and Blogger are apparently conspiring against me. Yes, I was saving periodically (every time I navigated away from this page I thought). However, somehow my post has disappeared three times regardless. I'm so frustrated... Grrrr... These are One Lovely Blogs in my blog roll in no particular order. 1. Designs by Birgit 2. Priceless Little Pearl 3. Les Femmes 4. Be Not Afraid 5. Catholic Sistas 6. Journal of a Nobody 7. Journey of a Catholic Nerd Writer 8. Priceless Little Pearl 9. Phat Catholic Apologetics 10. Tellings of an Alleged Statue Worshipper 11. The Catholic Wife 12. Typical is Boring 13. Vew from the Domestic Church 14. Living Life Creatively 15. On an Island Where We'll Meet Previously I had links to all of these blogs inserted into this post, but since they keep disappearing and my arms, shoulders, neck, and head are aching, I'll leave you to your own devices if you're interested in any of these blogs. The One Lovely Blog Award rules are: 1. Link back to the one who gave you this award. 2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers. 3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!