Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Attack of the Killer Adhesives

Attack of the killer adhesive still strikes... The left side of my neck and chest has swollen up considerably. I also have red marks from all the various adhesive patches they had on me. I had to call Dr A to be sure this wasn't something that needing a hospital visit. He said that since the area he operated on has a lot of lymph nodes and vessels in it, swelling can happen. If it gets worse or cuts of more of my breathing, then I have to go in. I've put ice on it for quite some time and it went down some. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Keep them coming if you don't mind.

.

I blog with BE Write

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!