Friday, August 7, 2009

Another day in paradise...

Everythings going ok. I'm still really tired (guess that's just going to be my new 'normal'). Otherwise, I'm doing ok.

Simon is such a card! He discovered sunbeams today in mom's kitchen. He danced around and stomped on them. He's also learned to salute (thanks Uncle Matt) and when he's hungry he puts his hands to his forehead for the Sign of the Cross. There's very little difference between the two gestures except for context, but he's learning! He's still a man of few words. The thing is that he knows lots of words & can say them. However, he'll only say them for about a week at a time. Then he'll never say them again. I'm just waiting for him to walk up to me & say something like "Can I have my juice?" instead of grunting & pointing.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that how men are anyways, with the grunting and pointing? :) Cute blurb about your little boy!

    ReplyDelete

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!