Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where'd that truck come from?!?!

Today isn't as bad as yesterday - which is definitely good, but not saying much... My biggest complaint today is that I feel like I was chased & then run over repeatedly by a very large truck. I'm so tired it takes all my energy (it seems) just to type. Not to mention the energy it takes to keep up w/ a 17 month old boy determined to start his terrible two's early! I'm not really sick much today, so that's definitely a good thing. Rachel's still kicking away in there, but seems a bit subdued, so maybe its taking its toll on her too.

I'm making a banana bread for hubby - gotta love the bread machine! I just hope it works out b/c that's as close to supper as I'm going to make tonight. I don't even really like banana bread, but Andrew says he does, so I'm trying to make him happy. Its supposed to be rising, but so far, I'm not seeing much air in it... There's no yeast - how does that work? Here's the recipe - I'll let you guys know if it turns out...

Well, I'm exhausted just from this short note, so I'll quit... Andrew just got home too!

Oh yeah - I just found out that I've had over 850 hours donated to me through work. The benefit of working for the state is that people can donate their accumulated to others in need. I've had people donate time that don't even know me. Let that be notification to everyone out there that people are still generous and caring in someone else's time of need! Especially those good old KYians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!