Monday, November 2, 2009

Its November...

Its hard to believe that its finally November... Rachel should be here b/4 the end of the month! Its so amazing! That reminds me that I need to do some planning & get Andrew's b-day gift as well as try to get a jump on Christmas shopping! Of course, its kind of looking like I may be doing my shopping from my recliner since I'm on bed rest & too tired to really do any shopping. Oh well, its the thought that counts!

I'm not being particularly inspiring lately... I think I'm finally getting worn down by everything & it takes all the inspirations I have just to make it through the day. I'm still not feeling sick or anything, but as delivery day approaches I keep thinking of all the stuff I still need to do & how I'm afraid of how I'll feel afterwards... I think I'm thinking into the future too much. However, I'm not really worried, just overwhelmed w/ thoughts. I'm trying to make sure I lay the burdens at His feet and not try to do it on my own. I think I'm doing an OK job of it, but sometimes I try to do it by myself. I'm just lucky that I have a great husband, parents, & friends on my side. They remind me - sometimes subtly & sometimes w/ a good fussing - that I'm not supposed to be doing so much! Of course, most of the time my body agrees! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!