Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catching up...

Well, its been a time... Sunday was awesome! We had our Easter Feast at my mom & dad's as usual. The kids had a great time hunting eggs, while the adults had a great time doing everything else! Poor Rachel had a little bit of a rough time b/c her eczema flared up really badly...

The poor little thing turned red as a lobster and had bumps all over her. So Monday I had to take her to the doctor. I decided to use that opportunity to drive around. We brought mom & Lukas with us as well. At one point mom & I were going crazy b/c we had 2 screaming babies in the back. I ended up driving w/ one arm wrapped around my seat giving Rachel her bottle. It made me sore, but not as sore as Good Friday!

Today so far we're just hanging out. We're getting ready to go to Nana's Day School just to hang out some more.

9 days until I go back to work... I don't know if I'm excited or not... I just am what I am I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/06/2010

    hi! My little boy had excema, we tried everything including several presciptions from the doctor. There was a cream at walmart in the baby dept. with disney characters, a simple little cream... his was severe and it went away with that. Also~ not sure if you are aware, but I was told to bath him in warm water, with NO soap. And it helped so much. I am sure you have already been told, I just wanted to help!!

    ReplyDelete

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!