Saturday, April 3, 2010

Whew!

Well, I had good intentions yesterday, but I was WAY too tired to post. My mom, dad, & sister-in-law took all 5 kids to Stations of the Cross in commemoration of Good Friday. Ours were definitely the youngest there. Mine were definitely the WORST there. Simon refused to be quiet or sit still. Rachel decided that was the perfect time to mess her pants & cry about it. Simon got his hiney warmed up a bit & was finally able to come inside where I bribed him (nope, I'm not proud, but it was necessary) with John Deere fruit chews. Rachel got her hiney changed & then came in to fall asleep on me. I was so exhausted last night & hurting so much (there goes my recovery period) that the thought of getting online was repugnant.

Tonight I'm tired, but not as much. We went to my mother-in-law's Easter musical. I'm afraid Simon may be getting sick b/c he actually fell asleep on Andrew at 7 pm. Rachel was a good girl - even joining in a few times, but not crying. I'm hoping that next year I don't have anything that'll keep me from perhaps participating since this musical is a community-wide (Christian church - hoping that includes Catholic) collaborative effort. They sounded really great & a couple of the songs were Catholic (one old traditional & one newer), so I think I could definitely go w/ the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!