Monday, April 12, 2010

Internet down...

Well, the blog won't be updated nearly as often this week - at least not until we get our internet fixed. For some unknown reason our internet has decided to quit on us. Not much is going on anyway.

My doctor's appointment on Friday was uneventful. Same old same old... Of course, he did show me some more implants & again I'm amazed at how wide they are! The ones he showed me this time were 800 cc's. Right now the expanders I have in are at 700 cc's. He was thinking of expanding me again (up to 800 cc's), but decided that since my right side is still not completely healed he didn't want to risk it. I'm ok w/ it either way... I got to thinking of comparisons that people will understand... there are generally 750 cc's in a bottle of wine I think. I have 2 weights like that on my chest. Bleh!

I start work Thursday. I did just find out today that on my 1st day back I have court in Christian County. Its a pretty easy case for me though since its just chain of custody. I'm hoping to catch a ride with the DNA analyst from Frankfort so I don't have to drive though. I'm still a bit unsure about my driving abilities. I've been cleared to drive as long as I think I can handle defensive driving. I'm not quite sure though, so I prefer to stay close to home. Of course, Hopkinsville isn't that far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!