Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another week has begun

Well, I know officially the week starts w/ Sunday, but since it was a holiday weekend - this is the beginning of the week to me. I'm feeling pretty good. Of course, that's the way it always works. I get to feeling pretty good & then I get my hiney kicked by the chemo! Oh well, I guess its better than the cancer kicking my hiney! ;-) Tomorrow we get to see Rachel on ultrasound again. Hopefully she's still doing good & growing well. I'm pretty sure that's the way it'll be. I think I've even gained some weight. I should have - I ate like a pig all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!