Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My big girl!

I checked in w/ Dr. Briones today for Rachel. She had my charts from when I was pregnant w/ Simon so we got to compare. Rachel is actually bigger at this stage than Simon was by a full week! Dr. B was a little concerned that I'd actually lost weight since my last visit. However, I've gained about 15 lbs. I'm about 10 lbs less w/ Rachel than I was w/ Simon at this point. Since everything is going ok w/ Rachel, everyone is fine w/ it. Dr. B was great w/ the fact that I'm on track to gain about 25lbs w/ this pregnancy - well w/n the normal limits! So basically, everything is going well! Go Rachel go!

1 comment:

  1. GO RACHEL GO!! So excited for you. You seem to be feeling well and I am constantly thinking about you. So glad you keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!