Monday, September 28, 2009

Windows open!

Today was a great example of God's air conditioning! The windows were open, the trees are still green - although they're turning, the breeze was steady, and overall it was a beautiful day. For most of the afternoon I sat out on my front porch on my canopy swing enjoying the outdoors. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same tomorrow!

I had a blood test today & my levels are slighly low, but not low enough to cause any concern. In my opinion, they're low enough to account for my exhaustion (altho everyone else seems to think I've got plenty of other things to cause that exhaustion too) and the fact that I just can't seem to get enough rest. I'm going to keep trying to be restful though. In one more week I have my last chemo treatment until after Rachel is born! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!