Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2 down... so am I

This Taxol is kicking my butt big time! I probably won't be updating much this week. Muscle and bone aches, exhaustion (even though I slept for close to 12 hours - only slightly interrupted), nausea, etc doesn't make me want to get on the computer much.

On a good note, Rachel slept for 9 hours again last night. She had a little bit of a hard time going to sleep tonight - she cried for at least 30 minutes - but hopefully she'll sleep again tonight. Dr. H said to expect a revolt tonight... Hopefully, she wore herself out crying though. She did really well today too. She's learning to actually play w/ her toys. She's batting at the things on her toy bar & mat.

Simon is so smart! He recognizes the letters 'O' and 'R'. The amazing thing is that he recognizes both the upper & lower cases of 'R'. He's such a little man now! I can't believe how long & lean he looks now.

Andrew is doing great too. Business isn't busy, but its enough to keep him occupied sometimes. He's really looking forward to the snow though. He wants to take Simon sledding and try out his new mud tires on his Bronco II. Mostly I just want him to be happy & healthy.

I love my family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!