Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tata to my tatas

Well, I found out today that I'm scheduled for my bilateral mastectomy & reconstruction on February 19th. Right now there's no guarantee that I'll get the reconstruction I want done, but I meet with the plastic surgeon on the 12th for evaluation. Scary stuff. Right now we have appointments on the 10th, 11th, and 12th. Then we'll come back for Simon's birthday on Valentine's day. Then my next appointment is for the day b/4 my surgery on the 18th. Not much rest b/4 major surgery like that, but that's what I've got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!