Saturday, October 3, 2009

Late morning

The boys & I slept very late this morning. We had a leisurely breakfast then we drove to Nortonville to see a horse. We ended up putting $100 down on one named Phoebe. She's a 7 year old Haflinger that's trained to drive. I'm really excited b/c she seems like exactly what we need! She was stoic about everything I did to her. I the next couple weeks I'm going to drag mom down there to go drive the horse w/ my harness just to be sure. Its been over a month since I've touched a horse, so I was just basically excited to be around one again! I definitely don't want to spend the $$ on a horse that's not going to fit in. Andrew even seemed to approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!