Friday, March 19, 2010

ITS BEEN A MONTH!!!!

Today marks the 1 month/4 week anniversary of my surgery. Even though I'm still sore & still limited I'm doing SO much better than when my boobs were trying to kill me!


The news from the doctor was good. The tissue on my right is healing - its just taking its sweet time. Right now the biggest concern is that the scab doesn't get accidentally pulled off before its ready. Since its quite large & has some edges that rub my clothes I'm probably going to try to cover it at least part of the time w/ gauze. Kind of a pain in the rump, but better than risking my implant being open to the air.


They gave me another 100cc's to get me up to 600. I got to see a real 700cc implant. It looked giant! However, apparently that's what I'm looking at having & believe it or not I'll probably only be a C-cup w/ that size. Hopefully next week's journey will be our last fill! I asked some questions & got some good answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Chemo-Jane hair-style

My Chemo-Jane hair-style
I just had to have my mom buzz my hair because it was falling out so badly.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.

Pre-op wearing my hand-crocheted cap with my prayer shawl.
My loving husband is watching me distract myself with a game on his iPhone.

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs

2 days after my BMX w/ 100ccs in the TEs
I even have a fashionable belt to hold up my drains.

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE

3 weeks post-op w/ 400ccs in each TE
The smile is fake because the TEs were irritating!